CLASE SEPTIMO - SUPERLATIVES [SEMANA DEL 13 DE AGOSTO AL 17 DE AGOSTO]

SUPERLATIVES
Vocabulary



LECTURE

 DIALOGUE

John:
Wow, that was the best James Bond movie I've ever seen.

Paul:
Why do you think so?  To me, it was the most boring.

John:
Well, that's because you were writing the longest text message I've ever seen you busy with.

Paul:
That's because Teresa is the most beautiful girl I've ever met.  She has the longest eyelashes, bluest eyes and blackest hair.  I'm mad about her.

John:
So, didn't you watch any of those most amazing effects?

Paul:
I saw Bond had the fastest car, the most modern technology and the best clothes.

John:
And the prettiest girl...

Paul:
Well yes.....he is Bond.

John:
Well, I hope you get the girl, too.

Paul:
Hopefully, if she thinks I'm the best guy!

Comments